NASCAR has released the preliminary entry lists for this weekend’s Xfinity Series and Gander Outdoors Truck Series races at Daytona International Speedway.
Xfinity – NASCAR Racing Experience 300 (2:30 p.m. ET Saturday on Fox Sports 1)
Thirty-eight cars on the preliminary entry list. With NASCAR cutting the field by two cars after last season, 38 cars is a full field. Cup drivers entered are Chase Elliott and Brad Keselowski.
Click here for Xfinity entry list
Trucks – NextEra Energy 250 (7:30 p.m. ET, Friday on FS1)
There are 40 trucks on the preliminary entry list. Johnny Sauter, who was let go by GMS Racing in the offseason, is listed in the No. 13 Ford for ThorSport Racing.
Click here for Truck entry list
More from my site
- Kyle Busch, Daytona 500 runner-up and not happy about it
- Logano leads Ford sweep in Daytona 500 qualifying races DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Joey Logano led another Ford sweep in the second qualifying race for the Daytona 500.The reigning NASCAR champion was fourth on the final lap Thursday night in […]
- 2019 Hua Hin: Players hold tennis clinic for kids in Thailand HUA HIN, Thailand - It’s all about the fans at the Toyota Thailand Open in Hua Hin, and earlier this week the tournament had a special treat for its youngest tennis fans.Pauline […]
- Senzahi produces rousing recovery to overcome Ahmed Saif
Mohammed Rais Senzahi of Afghanistan produced rousing recovery form 0-3 down and then 2-4 down to win the match 5-4 against player from host […]
- Justin Rose heads to Saudi Arabia after win: ‘I’m not a politician, I’m a pro golfer’
SAN DIEGO – Justin Rose didn’t have much time to celebrate his victory on Sunday at the Farmers Insurance Open with a flight waiting to take him to Saudi […]
- Football great Joe Montana joins investment in legal marijuana operator SAN FRANCISCO -- Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana, looking to hit pay dirt in the legal marijuana industry, is part of a $75 million investment in a pot operator, it was announced […]
- Alex Ovechkin breaks Russian scoring record in NHL WASHINGTON -- Alex Ovechkin has passed Sergei Fedorov as the top-scoring Russian player in NHL history.The Washington Capitals captain picked up his 1,180th point on T.J. Oshie's goal that […]
- Nathan Adrian, Olympic gold-medal swimmer, diagnosed with cancer Share This Story!Let friends in your social network know what you are reading aboutOlympic swimming star Nathan Adrian, a five-time gold medalist, has testicular cancerNathan Adrian […]
- Badou Jack makes light of bloody cut sustained in loss to Marcus Browne Despite suffering one of the most horrendous cuts in recent ring history, former two-division world titlist Badou Jack laughed it off a few days later."It might not look pretty, but I'm a […]
- Pelicans Fire General Manager Dell Demps Amid Anthony Davis Trade Drama CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The New Orleans Pelicans abruptly fired Dell Demps, their general manager, on Friday amid continuing uncertainty about the future of forward Anthony Davis.In an […]