Jon Jones recaptured the UFC light heavyweight championship with a brutal knockout of Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232 on Saturday in Inglewood, Calif.
Though he topped the bill, Jones shared top honors of the UFC 232 fighter salaries list with Gustafsson and co-main eventer Cris “Cyborg” Justino. The three accounted for $1.5 million on the payroll, but there were still numerous other fighters that crossed into six digits with their paychecks.
In total, ten UFC 232 fighters earned six-figure disclosed salaries.
The figures in the reported UFC 232 fighter salaries below represent the disclosed payroll submitted to the California State Athletic Commission. Any other discretionary bonuses, pay-per-view points, etc., are not disclosed to the regulatory body.
UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 took place on Saturday, Dec. 29, at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif.
TRENDING > Dana White Gives Update on Brock Lesnar and His Current Status with UFC
UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 Fighter Salaries
- Jon Jones: $500,000 (no win bonus) def. Alexander Gustafsson: $500,000
- Amanda Nunes: $350,000 (no win bonus) def. Cris Cyborg Justino: $500,000
- Michael Chiesa: $96,000 (includes $48,000 win bonus) def. Carlos Condit: $115,000
- Corey Anderson: $130,000 (includes $65,000 win bonus) def. Ilir Latifi: $90,000
- Alex Volkanovski: $125,000 (includes $60,000 win bonus) def. Chad Mendes: $87,000
- Walt Harris: $72,000 (includes $36,000 win bonus) def. Andrei Arlovski: $300,000
- Megan Anderson: $60,000 (includes $30,000 win bonus) def. Cat Zingano: $50,000
- Petr Yan: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus) def. Douglas Silva de Andrade: $21,000
- Ryan Hall: $38,000 (includes $19,000 win bonus) def. B.J. Penn: $150,000
- Nathaniel Wood: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Andre Ewell: $12,000
- Uriah Hall: $110,000 (includes $55,000 win bonus) def. Bevon Lewis: $12,000
- Curtis Millender: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus) def. Siyar Bahadurzada: $33,000
- Montel Jackson: $16,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Brian Kelleher: $27,000*
*Jackson forfeited $4,000 of his show money to Kelleher for missing weight
More from my site
- Jones vs. Gustafsson Reportedly Second Biggest PPV of 2018 While UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson may have been mired in controversy that did nothing to stop fans from lining up to pay $65 for the pay-per-view. In fact, all of that controversy […]
- Amanda Nunes Wants Two Years for Cyborg Rematch, Going Back to Bantamweight Bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes shocked the world on Dec. 29 by knocking out Cris Cyborg in the first round of the UFC 232 co-main event to capture the women's featherweight title. She […]
- Colby Covington Warns Fighters to Pay Attention to His Situation Because They Could Be Next Colby Covington knows he’s not the most popular fighter on the UFC roster.In fact, the outspoken Trump supporting former interim welterweight champion might just be the most despised […]
- Jon Jones tells reporter she sucks at UFC 232 presser Jon Jones is known for being a heel, but the 31-year-old may have gone too far Thursday. During a UFC 232 news conference, Jones told a reporter she sucked after she asked about his […]
- Duke finds itself a different team, and not in a good way, without Tre Jones DURHAM — Any concern that Duke might have to play without Zion Williamson became old news fast on Monday night.
The hulking Williamson has a strong case as the nation's best college […]
- Tunisia hosts ISSF Academy D-Course for Rifle & Pistol Bizerte- The beautiful coastal city - hosted the 70th ISSF –D course for coaches in the rifle and pistol disciplines.A total of 24 participants attended the course, held in Bizerte, […]
- McLaren targets championship within next five years Dec 28, 2018ESPN staffMcLaren boss Zak Brown believes his team is on a path back to the front of the grid but is refusing to set specific targets for 2019.McLaren finished sixth in 2018 […]
- Brügger, pioneering meeting director, dies| News The IAAF is deeply saddened by the news that Andreas "Res" Brügger, an early champion for the professionalisation of athletics and the long-time meeting director of Zurich's Weltklasse, […]
- No. 4 Mississippi St rebounds from loss, routs UW 103-56 SEATTLE (AP) -- If there was any question how No. 4 Mississippi State would respond to its first loss of the season, it took only a few minutes for coach Vic Schaefer to get his answer.The […]
- Expert Level: Put your skills to the test with the hardest 2018 WTA Quiz ever
Think you&’;re a WTA insider? Find out how well you really know all things WTA with the […]