Ever wonder what it takes to train like an Olympian?
In an all new season of Hitting the Wall, fitness experts challenge themselves to the training regimens of Olympic athletes in 12 different sports. The original series premiered worldwide on Tuesday, 27th November on the Olympic Channel at olympicchannel.com and its mobile apps.
In Episode 7, Cesar Grosso of Brazil shows what it takes to train for one of the newest Olympic sports: Sport Climbing. The full episode can be watched below, and visit the Olympic Channel for more Sport Climbing videos.
More from my site
- Timbers upset SKC, headed to Atlanta for MLS Cup Second half goals by Sebastian Blanco and Diego Valeri on the road against Sporting Kansas City Thursday in the decisive match of the Western Conference finals propelled the Timbers to a […]
- Nationals’ Signing of Patrick Corbin Proves Yankees Can Be Outbid When the first big free-agent domino fell on Tuesday, the biggest surprise was not that Patrick Corbin landed a six-year, $140 million contract, it was the team with which he signed […]
- Los Top 5 2018 partidos de Grand Slam (No.2): Osaka y Sabalenka grandes protagonistas en el US Open Osaka demostró ser franca en su análisis de la victoria, sabiendo que a pesar de todas las oportunidades que Sabalenka podría brindarle, los grandes golpes de la bielorrusa podrían haber […]
- England stick with unchanged Test group for West Indies England have stuck with the players who claimed a historic Test whitewash in Sri Lanka last month in naming their squad for the Caribbean. Ollie Pope, who left Sri Lanka to join up with […]
- ‘No disrespect’ with Thanksgiving slam Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving has tweeted about his profane dismissal of Thanksgiving following Wednesday's game, saying he went too far with his comments.After being wished a happy […]
- Ernie Els unveils new shield for International Presidents Cup team
In addition to naming Geoff Ogilvy as his first assistant, International Presidents Cup captain Ernie Els on Sunday unveiled a new logo for his team to unite […]
- Ryan Rickelton leads the way as Jozi Stars secure big first win Jozi Stars 209 for 2 (Rickelton 91, van der Dussen 78) beat Paarl Rocks 149 (Davids 60, Harmer 3-22, Leie 3-33) by 60 runsJozi Stars lost the services of Chris Gayle for this game, the […]
- Carl Frampton goes teetotal in bid to take world title from Josh Warrington Carl Frampton has not had an alcoholic drink for nearly a year and he believes it will help him win a world title again when he fights Josh Warrington at the Manchester Arena on […]
- Louisville football coach: Scott Satterfield heavy favorite CLOSE
Louisville athletic director Vince Tyra discusses Jeff Brohm turning down the job and what's next in the coaching search.
Louisville Courier JournalFILE - In this Dec. 23, […]
- Lee Smith and Harold Baines Tapped for Hall of Fame It has become harder in recent seasons for relief pitchers to be elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame, and designated hitters have historically had an extremely high bar to clear. But […]