The Detroit Red Wings have re-signed restricted free-agent center Dylan Larkin to a five-year contract, the team announced Friday.
The team did not release terms of the contract, but according to multiple reports, the total value of the deal is $30.5 million.
Larkin, 22, posted a team-best 63 points for the Red Wings while appearing in all 82 games in 2017-18.
The 2014 first-round pick has 56 goals and 84 assists in 242 career games for Detroit.
More from my site
- Three questions facing Detroit Red Wings Each day in the month of August we’ll be examining a different NHL team — from looking back at last season to discussing a player under pressure to focusing on a player coming off a […]
- England captain Dylan Hartley concussion recovery going well but fitness fears remain England captain Dylan Hartley has recovered from a concussion that sidelined him since March but still has work to do to be fit for the start of the Premiership season, the national team's […]
- Former Detroit Lions TE Joseph Fauria hurt playing volleyball, not chasing puppy Doggone it. As it turns out, the reason that ex-NFL tight end Joseph Fauria gave for spraining his ankle in 2014 -- chasing his puppy down the stairs -- was too good to be true.At the […]
- Odell Beckham Jr. of New York Giants impresses in joint practice with Detroit Lions ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Odell Beckham Jr. show is back. It was on full display Tuesday against the Detroit Lions in his first live action against anyone other than his teammates.The New […]
- Pro Bowl left tackle Donald Penn agrees to restructured contract with Oakland Raiders NAPA, Calif. -- Three-time Pro Bowl left tackle Donald Penn has agreed to a restructured contract with the Oakland Raiders, according to numerous reports, after the team requested a pay […]
- Jon Gruden returns to Oakland Raiders sideline in preseason loss to Detroit Lions OAKLAND -- It took all of 60 seconds for Jon Gruden to realize he was all the way back as an NFL coach with the Oakland Raiders after nine years in the Monday Night Football booth.It […]
- Lady Vols coach Holly Warlick receives contract extension KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee women's basketball coach Holly Warlick has received a three-year contract extension as well as a $25,000 raise.Athletic director Phillip Fulmer announced […]
- ‘When He Signs a Contract, He Shows Up’ On Nov. 3 at Madison Square Garden, Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier is scheduled to face Nate Diaz on the UFC 230 main card. During the UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference on Aug. 3, Diaz […]
- Brian Bowen signs professional contract with Sydney Kings Former McDonald's All-American and Louisville commit Brian Bowen has signed a professional contract with the Sydney Kings in Australia.Bowen, the No. 14-ranked recruit in ESPN's Top 100 in […]
- Brian Bowen signs pro contract in Australia CLOSE
Former Louisville player Brian Bowen addressed the FBI investigation, his college eligibility, time at Louisville and more during an interview session at the NBA combine.