The IFSC is pleased to welcome Tamaris Higham to the Communications Team, who will be taking on the role of Communications Assistant in the exciting run up to the 2020 Olympics.
Fresh from a marketing position at the British Mountaineering Council and with a BSc in Marketing with Public Relations under her harness, Tamaris is set to tackle a multitude of changes to the IFSC’s communications over the next year. To do this, she will be working closely with Communications Director Anne Fuynel.
Tamaris is a self-confessed climbing addict, spending her free time climbing, bouldering, watching competitions and keeping up with the climbing community on Instagram.
More from my site
- NHL welcomes Willie O’Ree, Gary Bettman, Martin Brodeur among Hall of Fame inductees 9:50 PM ETGreg WyshynskiESPN TORONTO -- From the inspirational Willie O'Ree to the controversial Gary Bettman, the Hockey Hall of Fame inducted a memorable Class of 2018 on Monday night in […]
- ITTF Athletes Commission welcomes three more members
Three more members have joined the ITTF Athletes Commission as the group approaches its final composition to last the next four years.
Chosen by the ITTF Executive […]
- Yankees’ Gary Sanchez to Have Shoulder Surgery CARLSBAD, Calif. — Yankees catcher Gary Sanchez will have surgery next week to remove tissue from his left shoulder but is expected to be ready for opening day, General Manager Brian […]
- The USA captain who captained Mike Brearley 6:54 PM ETPeter Della PennaCricket ClosePeter Della Penna is an American cricket journalist who also writes for ESPNcricinfo.com and DreamCricket.com. Since 2010, he has penned the USA […]
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games unveil competition schedule The Paralympics will take place in Tokyo (JPN) from August 25th to September 6th, where more than 4.000 athletes are expected to participate.
The Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee […]
- Other Sports: Cole Custer takes lead on final lap to win O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 at Texas Motor Speedway
FORT WORTH - Cole Custer took the lead from Tyler Reddick on the final lap to win the crash-strewn Xfinity O'Reilly Auto Parts 300.
There were 13 cautions, most ever for an Xfinity race […]
- Coach lightens Predators’ mood, wears bull’s head for road wins NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Predators coach Peter Laviolette pulled out a bull's head to lighten the grind of the 82-game NHL regular season and challenge the Predators to get a couple of road […]
- On Baseball: Bill James, No Stranger to Controversy, Believes His Current One Is ‘Unfortunate’ The writer and researcher made comments on Twitter about the ease with which players could be replaced. The players, and the team he advises, did not take it well.
- Lady Vols’ Davis ready for expanded role in sophomore season KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Tennessee forward Rennia Davis loves to cook and wants to run her own restaurant someday, but she only occasionally prepares meals for her Lady Vols […]
- FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2018 – News – Boca and River set up historic Libertadores final
Boca see off Palmeiras to close in on seventh title
River Plate account for Gremio and eye their fourth
FIFA Club World Cup 2018 awaits the winner
River Plate, semi-final victors […]