Light heavyweight title contenders Anthony Yarde, of London, and Baltimore’s Travis Reeves will face in the main event of a Top Rank on ESPN card that will air live on ESPN+ in the United States at 2:30 p.m. ET on Friday, from the Royal Albert Hall in London, England.
Yarde (17-0, 16 KOs) is a power puncher that has won his past 15 bouts by stoppage, including a fourth-round TKO of Argentina’s Walter Gabriel Sequeira in October.
Reeves (17-3-2, 7 KOs) has won two fights in a row since a TKO loss in Round 12 against former title challenger Karo Murat a year ago.
Don’t have ESPN+? Learn how to get it today: ESPN+
Where can I watch the Yarde-Reeves fight card?
The Yarde-Reeves title fight broadcast on ESPN+ will begin at 2:30 p.m. ET on Friday.
Watch the main card live on ESPN+ on the ESPN App
The main card also includes
Liam Williams vs. Joe Mullender, 12 rounds, for Williams’ British middleweight title
Daniel Dubois vs. Razvan Cojanu, 10 rounds, heavyweights
Hamzah Sheeraz vs. Rod Douglas Jr., 6 rounds, junior middleweights
Johnny Garton vs. Chris Jenkins, 12 rounds, for Garton’s British welterweight title
More from my site
- Yarde inches closer to Kovalev with win in London 6:52 PM ETNick ParkinsonClose•Reports on boxing for ESPN.co.uk, as well as several national newspapers•Has been reporting on British boxing for over 15 years•Appears on BoxNation's Boxing […]
- Back From Rehab, Can Travis d’Arnaud Find a Place With the Mets? WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — When Nationals catcher Raudy Read connected with a pitch in a game against the Mets on Field 2 last week, he watched it rocket out to left field. He believed it was […]
- NHL Playoff Watch Daily – Playoff chances, Lose for Hughes projections and more Which teams have the best shot at locking up a spot in the 2019 Stanley Cup playoffs? Who's earning a better chance at the No. 1 overall pick?Here are the latest projections for both, […]
- Heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua’s next challenge is winning in — and over — America
Joshua's origin story is typical of fighters -- bad boy made good. As a kid, he was running the streets, hustling, at one point banned from his hometown city's center. Joshua's cousin […]
- Alexander Gustafsson vs. Anthony Smith Expected to Headline UFC’s Return to Sweden in June A light heavyweight showdown between former title contenders Alexander Gustafsson and Anthony Smith is expected to headline the UFC’s return to Sweden on June 1.Multiple sources close to […]
- Decision to sit Anthony Davis vs. Lakers not influenced by opponent, coach says NEW ORLEANS -- New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said the team's decision to rest its star Anthony Davis on Saturday was in no way affected by its opponent, the Los Angeles […]
- Raptors Crush Knicks but Lose Kyle Lowry to Ankle Injury TORONTO — Playing against his former team, Jeremy Lin led the Toronto Raptors to a 128-92 victory over the Knicks on Monday night. But the win came at a cost for the Raptors, who lost the […]
- NCAA Basketball: No. 2 Virginia hits 18 threes to dominate Syracuse, 79-53
To say the No. 2 Virginia Cavaliers were hot from three on Monday night against Syracuse would be the biggest understatement of the season. The Hoos went 18-for-25 (72%) from beyond the […]
- 2019 FIA World Rally Championship Rally Mexico – Preview
For round three of the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship, the competitors travel to Rally Mexico (March 7-10) where high temperatures and high altitude provide […]
- 2-pointer by Nickeil Alexander-Walker | NCAA.com
March 22, 2019
2-pointer by Nickeil Alexander-Walker
March 22, 2019