Recent winner at the 2018 ITTF Challenge Belgium Open, step by step Saki Shibata continues to climb the Women’s World Rankings; named at no.31 at the beginning of the year, she now appears at no.17, very much challenging for a place amongst Japan’s leading names when selection for major tournaments are the subject in question.
Notably amongst the most prominent names, there is also progress for Romania’s Bernadette Szocs and Miyu Kato, also from Japan, on an order of merit that witnesses no change at the top, China’s Zhu Yuling and Ding Ning continue to head the list.
More from my site
- Zhuhai draw 2018: Kasatkina to face Keys, defending champion Goerges to play Kontaveit, Mertens ROUND-ROBIN DRAWSinglesAZALEA D. Kasatkina (RUS) vs.  M. Keys (USA) D. Kasatkina (RUS) vs.  Q. Wang (CHN) M. Keys (USA) vs.  Q. Wang (CHN)CAMELLIA A. Sevastova (LAT) […]
- Anderson out of ODI series, Astle injury doubt Corey Anderson has been ruled out of the one-day series against Pakistan while legspinner Todd Astle is doubtful as injuries trouble New Zealand in the UAE.Anderson is heading home with a […]
- FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2018 – News – Esperance return to African summit
Esperance de Tunis claimed their third CAF Champions League title
Tunisian international Anice Badri finished as top scorer
Esperance will appear at the FIFA Club […]
- With his own academy and a win over idol Lin Dan, Subhankar Dey ticks off one dream at a time The baroque city of Saarbrucken on the Western edge of Germany features a smattering of Indian players this week. Most of them trudging through the rough end of wins, points and rankings. […]
- Martin scores 22 points, No. 7 Nevada beats Pacific 83-61 RENO, Nevada (AP) — Nevada coach Eric Musselman wanted to send a message about his team's 3-point shooting, especially against the zone defense.
- Knicks Can’t Rush Through Door Celtics Leave Open for Them Jayson Tatum had 24 points and 14 rebounds, and the Boston Celtics withstood his careless foul with 1.9 seconds left to beat the Knicks, 103-101, on Saturday night at Madison Square […]
- World RX – Hansen takes Q4, Kristoffersson is TQ in Germany
2018 World RX of Germany - Q4
Team Peugeot Total’s Timmy Hansen won Q4 race four at the World RX of Germany, round 11 of the FIA World Rallycross […]
- European Tour shuffles 2018-19 schedule The European Tour on Monday released its 2018-19 schedule, with several changes occurring, many in response to the overhaul of the PGA Tour's schedule.The tour's flagship event, the BMW […]
- NHL welcomes Willie O’Ree, Gary Bettman, Martin Brodeur among Hall of Fame inductees 9:50 PM ETGreg WyshynskiESPN TORONTO -- From the inspirational Willie O'Ree to the controversial Gary Bettman, the Hockey Hall of Fame inducted a memorable Class of 2018 on Monday night in […]
- ‘Never give up on that dream’ – Joe Denly reflects on remarkable England comeback Joe Denly admits he felt as if he were making a second debut as he made his first international appearance for eight-and-a-half years in Colombo on Saturday.But, after producing a […]